Category Archives: Ernie Hartlieb
>This N’ That
>– The Cincinnati Hockey Blog has a nice feature on the pro career of RedHawks Assistant Coach Chris Bergeron. Happy (belated) birthday Berge! You can check that out at this link.
– Ryan Jones scored the game winning goal in OT Friday night as the Milwaukee Admirals defeated the Houston Aeros, 2-1. Jonesy was also named the as the game’s first star. Milwaukee and Houston again, face-off today at 3:50pm.
– Nino Musitelli had a knee first collision with the dasher board on Friday night and sat out of Saturday’s game against Reading. No word on whether or not Musitelli will play tonight, as the Dayton Bombers once again host Joe Cooper and the Reading Royals. Nino has been impressive with the Bombers, scoring 6 goals and 9 assists.
– Mitch Ganzak (Wheeling) is currently second in the league’s plus/minus ranking, with a +15 on the season. Another former RedHawk, Ernie Hartlieb, is fourth, with a +13.
>Around the Minors
> Not much to note from Miami alumni in the AHL tonight.
– Nathan Davis saw a decent amount of ice time, competing in his first game with the Rockford IceHogs as they took on Quad City. No points however, for the Rocky River, Ohio native.
– Mike Glumac scored an empty-net goal to lift the Hamilton Bulldogs past the Manitoba Moose, 3-1.
– In pre-season action, Gwinnett Goaltender Charlie Effinger backstopped the Gladiators to a 5-2 win over the Augusta Lynx, turning away 17 of 19 shots.
– Also in pre-season action, former RedHawk forward Ernie Hartlieb scored a goal and added two assists as the Florida Everblades rolled the Phoenix Roadrunners, 7-0.
>Hartlieb Re-Signs With Everblades
>The Florida Everblades have announced the re-signing of former RedHawk Ernie Hartlieb (Class of ’01). In four seasons with the Everblades, Hartlieb, team captain, has been an integral part of the squad, posting solid numbers last season, his best with Florida. He’s seen time at the AHL level as well, with Worcester, Lowell, and Grand Rapids.