Rough weekend, but the #SixPack lives on
This week’s #SixPack is dedicated to the memory of Brendan Burke. The RedHawks will play in his honor tonight. #MiamiU
Read John @Buccigross ‘s remembrance of Brendan Burke HERE. Enjoy your Saturday, RedHawks fans. #SixPack
- Last night’s reply to Reilly’s goal was the 10th time Miami allowed an answer within 3 minutes #returntosender
- Miami outshot Michigan 11-1 in the 2nd period, also meaning Connor Knapp didn’t stop a shot in the period. #o-fer #insidetheboxscore
- After having 3 teams atop the standings last weekend, we already have our 2nd this week. WMU now up 1 pt on Ferris #CCHA
- Northern Michigan and Ferris State tied. NMU stays at 9th in #CCHA, 11th in Pairwise #topsyturvy #whatisgoingonhere
- We don’t mean to rag on @OhioState_MHKY but they lost another one after blowing a 3-1 lead, losing 6-3 to MSU 0-5-4 in 2012. #CCHA
- With the loss, Miami falls to an unbelievable 5-44-1 all time at Yost. #nemesis
Enjoy the big game tonight, folks. We hope you enjoyed the weekend #SixPacks despite the results of the road trip.
- With the shutout last night, #MiamiU goes 1-2-1 with a shootout win against Michigan this season. Michigan is 10-1-2 since 12/3/11.
- The game grinded to a halt in the 3rd period with 76 total penalty minutes. 98 total PIMs. 46 by #MiamiU. 52 from Michigoon
- Will Weber (vs. UAH) and Chris Brown (MSU) will have 1-game mandatory suspensions due to Fighting and Game DQs #FightFightFight
- While #MiamiU was getting swept, Ferris State took 4 points on the weekend and stayed atop spot in the #CCHA
- Ohio State lost again 0-6-4 in 2012. 4 Shoot Out Ls. 4 games left, 2 at WMU, home-and-home vs Miami. #bwahaha
- #MiamiU, OSU and Alaska are the only teams with 24 games played, meaning they are all a potential 6 points behind the rest of the #CCHA
Posted on February 5, 2012, in Uncategorized and tagged sixpack. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.